Wednesday, May 23, 2007

To Begin In The Middle

Oddly enough beginning in the middle is exactly what I'm doing. I'm referring to the startup of this blog, The Tales of Rxvettemaster. I've been an avid blogger for over 2 years now. I'm making the gradual transition from my original blog located on Friendster's website - http://rxvettemaster.blogs.friendster.com/rxvettemasters_blog/. I was looking for a site that allowed more reader feedback and comments which blogger does a superb job of.

So with that said - Welcome readers! Feel free to praise, agree with, or even completely bash my words of political incorrectness. To start with I will repost an entry that I made on my original site titled, "In The Midst of A Journey".

...............................................................................................................................................................

In The Midst of a Journey

To live a life of success is to live a life of failure while refusing to be satisfied by overcoming the impediments that block our view of the end. The end is not determined by us but by the power above that gives us the determination to strive forward. It cannot be predicted, for it happens to all of us at an unknown time. In each of us resides an incredible desire to earn the respect and love of our fellow human beings before we reach the end. To earn this respect and love is divine. Making the journey to receive such distinct admiration from our own kind is a reflection of our own individual character and turns into the legacy that we'll leave behind when our time has come.

0 comments: